Friday, September 30, 2005

In Brief

Alright, it's finally here, a new post. I'm kind of sorry that I have not done a better job of posting on here, but what can I say? Things are busy. The past few weeks have been just as amazing as my first days here in D.C. I still have a hard time believing I'm here. Jodie is now here as well. We've found a super fly apartment (I know I'm so ghetto). It's great and so far removed from life in the South. My commute no longer involves fighting Atlanta traffic in an attempt to make the 12 mile 45 minute trip to and from work. Every morning I get into a vehicle with strangers (hundreds of them) and let someone I've never seen drive me to work. It goes against everything your taught as a child. It's a good but different life. For any of you subscribing to the idea that there's no life after college (Union, in my case)...you are being deceived. In the words of my new (well, recently reunited) roommate, "God did not create us for just one place in life." There is life after college, and praise Him for that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post...even more excellent is the fact I am quoted in the post and will now be requesting royalties!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home