Sunday, February 05, 2006

Not Sure How I Did This, but...

This post doesn't have anything insightful to share. There are no funny or embarrassing stories found, these are a just couple of the cool things I got to do this week.

Wednesday morning, the day after the State of the Union, I was able to go see the President and First Lady depart from the South Lawn on Marine One!!!! It was awesome, windy, but awesome!

Thursday morning I attended the National Prayer Breakfast. It was great. Although I sat with the White House Press Pool, I did not take any pictures...It was amazing!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, I also met Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice backstage as I was leaving!

I don't think I can say enough that I feel very blessed to be here, to have these opportunities and am excited about the future God has for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

YOU MET CONDE?!?!?! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I not with you 24 hours a day? or maybe even living your life?????

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Becky... and I thought living in China was cool... ;)

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is incredible. I know it's a quite an accomplishment to get to attend the prayer breakfast! And Conde! Are you just floating around the streets of D.C. after such an exciting week?

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home